EugeniaLo's Blog



Sorrow...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I am very sad to announce that my application for Probationary Inspector of Police has been unsuccessful. I received the rejection letter today. I am very disappointed. Unfortunately, I am still in office now and cannot express my sorrow. Right now I just want to cry on my table, but I cannot.

I cannot tell how much I want the job, not because the good salary or the welfare, but it's my childhood goal. I feel awful. Talk later.


1 Responses to “Sorrow...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    唔好傷心呀!
    做唔做到,妳都係我偶像!

    妳有好多好多野令我欣賞架嘛,唔好俾d咁小既事打擊志氣。

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm EugeniaLo 羅宇正
  • From Hong Kong, Hong Kong
  • I am a person with lots of crazy thoughts. I wanna share them with you guys.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links