EugeniaLo's Blog



Health report


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



1. I swam 25 laps in an hour yesterday. (free style 16 laps + breast stroke 9 laps)

2. I swam 32 laps in an hour today. (free style 24 laps + breast stroke 8 laps) I rode my bike to the swimming pool and back home. It was like Triathlon.

Goal adjustment:
first stage: 40 laps in an hour (free style:breast stroke=1:1) [now to end of April]
second stage: 50 laps in an hour (free style:breast stroke=1:1) [May]
third stage: 50 laps in an hour (free style:breast stroke=2:1) [June]
fourth stage: 50 laps in an hour (free style:breast stroke=4:1) [August~]

If I want to achieve this goal, I cannot rest at the pool side after swimming a lap. That's why I set up different stages. Swimming with free style is quite exhausting. My new strategy is to swim one free style and then one breast stroke. And then I'll swim more laps with free style when my physical strength is better.

p.s. Sun has tanned (brunt) my face.


0 Responses to “Health report”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm EugeniaLo 羅宇正
  • From Hong Kong, Hong Kong
  • I am a person with lots of crazy thoughts. I wanna share them with you guys.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links