EugeniaLo's Blog



Do you like this game?(click to read)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






當我還是籃球員時,

1.公牛王朝還未完結,MJ一場可得五十分;
2.華英的籃球場是還是混凝土鋪的,摔倒時立即皮破血流;
3.《Slam Dunk》還在連載;
4.我還很年青,臉很肥。


2 Responses to “Do you like this game?(click to read)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hahaha

    i dunno. but i hate sport...

    dunno why I got some medals in tracks... I still keep them in display =p

    C. Tsui was trying ask me to go to swimming team, but I rejected her -p

    anyways... how come i never play bb with you before? (i suck anyways.)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    when i was playing basketball, chicago bulls was always winning and i was chasing Slam Dunk too!!!!!!
    blackie

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm EugeniaLo 羅宇正
  • From Hong Kong, Hong Kong
  • I am a person with lots of crazy thoughts. I wanna share them with you guys.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links