EugeniaLo's Blog



Making home page is so much fun


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After struggling with the web making softwares for months, I have major success today. I can finally upload my front page (only the front page by now, if you are interested, please go to eugenialo.com and take a look :p).

The front page is quite different form my original design. I was too ambitious when I designed it.

There are much more to learn and and to do. Wait and see.

Drawing of the day:
SJC volleyball team

Actaully I quite like to watch volleyball games.



1 Responses to “Making home page is so much fun”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    depends who play la...

    last time i fell asleep in NBA game.

    hmm... so what were you trying to do about your page? I think it looks pretty good now?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm EugeniaLo 羅宇正
  • From Hong Kong, Hong Kong
  • I am a person with lots of crazy thoughts. I wanna share them with you guys.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links