EugeniaLo's Blog



I am sick


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I catch a cold. I believe it was one and a half year ago since I last got sick.

Sickness has great impact on me as I don't sick often. I sweat, feel very dizzy and tired. My pulse rate also goes way up. My heart beats more than 80 bpm, while my normal heartbeat is 54 bpm. It's like working out all day.

Unluckily I had some appointments at Mongkok yesterday. The air quality was especially bad under the influence of typhoon Bopah. I could hardly breathe. I couldn’t even walk from Prince Edward to Mongkok and had to take a bus instead.

When I finally arrived Mongkok, I could hardly stand. I had to take a rest at a traditional Chinese herb teashop. Thanks to the bowl of tea, I felt much better. Amazing Chinese medicine.


0 Responses to “I am sick”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm EugeniaLo 羅宇正
  • From Hong Kong, Hong Kong
  • I am a person with lots of crazy thoughts. I wanna share them with you guys.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links